Monday 11 May 2015

The Ps and Qs of Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (PGMEE)



Medical Studies are one of the most glorious courses across the world. Not only does it need copious hard work and commitment, one has to go through backbreaking tests to become eligible for college entrance and then another exam to opt for the specialization. Since it requires tremendous countless efforts, the “devil-may-care” attitude is highly unfavorable. For clearing the exam, one has to be perfect, and to be perfect, one needs myriads of practice. There are plenty of platforms available today which are specifically designed to provide PG entrance exam question papers and medical PG online mock test to help you become proactive.

In this article we shall talk about the Ps and Qs of preparing for PGMEE, DNB CET, etc. One must qualify any of these exams to secure a seat in the most lusted post graduate studies. The tests are based on Multiple Choice Questions, thus making it a must to practice PG entrance exam question papers and medical PG online mock test. You must gain expertise in every subject so as to come out in flying colors in PGMEE. Various tools available today are designed in such a way that an aspirant can practise step by step starting from first year subjects of MBBS. These platforms available today, have built a huge question bank accessible subject wise as well, with the help of experts. One must go through all the PG entrance exam question papers and medical PG online mock tests before the final incursion. These also allow you to identify your problem areas, thus giving you ample time to rectify them. 

Below are the most common mistakes people make while appearing for the exam:


  • Over thinking about the correct answer. (If there is a question you have heard just once, go with your gut feeling.)
  • Solving the paper slowly in the beginning and then hurrying towards the end
  • Being in a hurry. (Take your time, you will have enough time to read the paper twice.)
  • Wasting time on fact based questions
  • Failing to attempt the entire paper due to lack of time
  • Not revising the common topics like: thyroid, leprosy, tuberculosis, pharma, etc.
  • No exposure to medical PG online mock tests
  • No practice with PG entrance exam question papers
  • Not reading subject wise, particularly prof 1 subjects
  • Not reading the question thoroughly before answering
  • Changing answers at the last minute

We hope that you won’t make the above mistakes and wish you all the luck for your Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (PGMEE). Make sure you exhaustively prepare the PG entrance exam question papers and enroll in medical PG online mock test. Ace the Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination with your personal trainer exam MyPGMEE.com. For more information, visit mypgmee.com right away. Stay tuned for more information on PGMEE, DNB CET, etc.

16 comments:

  1. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.
    pg slot online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    https://www.ufa365.info/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to thisC topic. Liked the material. . .
    แทงบอลสเต็ป

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    UFA365

    ReplyDelete
  5. The role of a cultural media manager has appealed to the mass generation of socially-active internet users. It's hard not to. Especially when some might think that you can earn big bucks from posting Facebook updates. Hardly. เว็บแทงบอลสเต็ปไม่มีขั้นต่ำ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future pg slot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    ทำไมต้องเล่นบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include
    บาคาร่าsa-gaming

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    แทงบาสออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  10. his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
    คาสิโนออนไลน์ฟรีโบนัส/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    lucky-god

    ReplyDelete
  12. It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know
    สล็อตออนไลน์ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated
    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am often to blogging and that i actually appreciate your posts. This article has truly peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your internet site and keep checking for first time data ว็บข่าวฟุตบอลต่างประเทศ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. เว็บไฮไลท์บอล

    ReplyDelete
  16. his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. 10อันดับนักเตะ

    ReplyDelete